The following are representative business clients, any of which may be contacted for a reference:
- Athenaeum Capital Partners (early stage venture fund)
- AtWork Franchise, Inc. (leading franchisor of temporary staffing businesses - Franchise Business Review 2015’s Top 50 Franchise Opportunities)
- Barcon Productions (broadcasting and media production company founded by paranormal expert Barry Conrad)
- iCrumz (pioneering cloud-based personal bookmarking platform)
- eps, LLC (leading provider of turf protection systems, grandstands, barriers, and related concert and event equipment)
- HMDG, Inc. (design build firm with expertise in high-end remodels and development projects)
- Hollywood Riviera Studios (full service HD TV Studio and Production Company founded by Spanish-language anchor Rolando Nichols)
- Hoonigan Industries, LLC (apparel and media company founded by Rally Car and Gymkhana star Ken Block)
- MomentM, Inc. (company formed to exploit patented audio/video technology)
- Musicians Institute, Inc. (leading professional music school)
- MyLife Recovery Centers, Inc. (a leader and pioneer in addiction recovery and treatment).
- Ontrack, LLC (creator and developer of "TrackYourHours.com" online tracking of professional training hours for LMFT and other professions)
- 310 Massage Group (office-based chair massage services)
We also have represented many individuals in business and employment-related negotiations and disputes and can provide further references upon request.
James J. Hevener, Esquire has been fortunate during his career to have represented a wide variety of leading business and governmental entities, including Eaton Corporation, Chrysler Corporation, Unocal, Exxon, the City of Anaheim and the County of Los Angeles. He also was involved with over a dozen technology transfer matters, including several multi-million dollar financings of new ventures based on technology developed at Caltech.